VW Deluxe Paddle Shifters (SE7EN)
They are also super easy to install - just pop them over your existing paddles and tighten the grub screws with the supplied Allen key. The paddles perfectly align over your stock paddle shifters resulting in a snug and secured fit.
- Fits MK7.5 Golf R / GTI / GTD / GTE / GLI
- Fits MK7 Golf R / GTI / GTD / GTE / GLI
- Fits facelift Scirocco R (2014+)
- Fits facelift Polo GTI (2014+)
- Fits R-line packages (2013+)
- See image below to confirm fitment.
If your Volkswagen is not listed above, please check our other Volkswagen paddles which may fit your car.
- Left and right side paddle shifters
- 4 grub screws
- Allen key
- Double-sided adhesive
Unsure whether these will fit your car? Send a photo of the back of your paddles to email@example.com or @dsgpaddles on Instagram, and we'll confirm fitment within 12 hours.
Paddle Shifter Extension Installation
Paddle shifters with double-sided adhesive:
- Align your new paddles over your stock paddles to confirm fitment first,
- If they fit, clean the surface of your OEM paddles and let dry,
- Ensure tape and OEM paddle is at least 60F - 75F. Cold weather may result in poor adhesiveness,
- Peel back the double-sided adhesive off your new paddles,
- Align and hold down firmly for 30 seconds,
- Repeat for other side.
Here's a guide showing how to install your paddle shifters: [DSG Paddles Installation]
Paddle shifters with grub screws:
- Ensure all screws are sitting in the new paddle but not fully engaged
- Align the new paddle over your OEM paddle and tighten each of the screws. The screws only need to be tightened enough to grasp the paddle, not to dig into it.
- Repeat for other side.
Full replacement paddle shifters:
Tools required: Long nose pliers.
Time required: 3 minutes.
Step 1: Turn your steering wheel upside down and locate the pin underneath your OEM paddle shifter.
Step 2: Gently pull out and remove the paddle shifter pin using a pair of long nose pliers.
Step 3: Gently wriggle off the OEM paddle and replace with your new aluminum paddle then reinstall the pivot pin and push it all the way in.
Step 4: Repeat for the other side. Done!
Steering Wheel Cover Installation:
Here's a quick video showing how to install a steering wheel cover on a VW MK7 GTI. The same installation steps apply to all makes and models.
We offer fully customized Alcantara, suede, leather steering wheel covers with any color stitching and 12 o'clock markers.
Bought deluxe paddle shifters (SE7EN) For my 2014 vw gti. Perfect fit and they look sick in red! Just make sure when fitting them that you undo the tiny screws first. As mine didn’t come with instructions so I had to YouTube on how too
great product! looks and works magnificently!
Great quality and they look great. Thanks!