Audi Deluxe Paddle Shifters (V2)
They are also super easy to install - just pop them over your existing paddles and tighten the grub screws with the supplied Allen key. The paddles perfectly align over your stock paddle shifters resulting in a snug and secured fit.
Available in a black, silver or red finish. These paddles also have no branding visible for an unobtrusive and OEM look.
- Fits almost all 2013-2016 Audi models.
- A4 B8.5, A3 8V, and more.
- Fits SEAT Leon & Leon Cupra. Does not fit Ibiza.
- See image below to confirm fitment.
- Left and right side paddle shifters
- Double-sided 3M adhesive
- 4 grub screws
- Allen key
Unsure whether these will fit your car? Send a photo of the back of your paddles to firstname.lastname@example.org or @dsgpaddles on Instagram, and we'll confirm fitment within 12 hours.
Paddle Shifter Extension Installation
Paddle shifters with double-sided adhesive:
- Align your new paddles over your stock paddles to confirm fitment first,
- If they fit, clean the surface of your OEM paddles and let dry,
- Peel back the double-sided adhesive off your new paddles,
- Align and hold down firmly for 30 seconds,
- Repeat for other side.
Here's a guide showing how to install your paddle shifters: [DSG Paddles Installation]
Paddle shifters with grub screws:
- Ensure all screws are sitting in the new paddle but not fully engaged
- Align the new paddle over your OEM paddle and tighten each of the screws. The screws only need to be tightened enough to grasp the paddle, not to dig into it.
- Repeat for other side.
Full replacement paddle shifters:
- Turn your steering wheel until it is upside down.
- Locate the pivot pin from the bottom of your OEM paddle shifter.
- Gently pull out and remove the OEM paddle shifter pivot pin using a pair of pliers.
- Gently wriggle off the OEM paddle and replace with your new aluminum paddle.
- Reinstall the pivot pin by inserting from the top and pushing down.
Steering Wheel Cover Installation:
Here's a quick video showing how to install a steering wheel cover on a VW MK7 GTI. The same installation steps apply to all makes and models.
We offer fully customized Alcantara, suede, leather steering wheel covers with any color stitching and 12 o'clock markers.
Superb quality, excellent fit sets the steering wheel off nicely
I have these paddles in both my S3 and my father’s S3, and we LOVE them! They look incredible, priced very reasonably, easy to install, and certainly help us both a ton during very heated open lapping sessions at our local track! Will be recommending these paddles to all of my vw/audi friends!
Very nice paddle shifters, they fit perfect in the original paddles.
Perfect fit and acceptable delivery time