Are you unsure which type of paddle you should buy? They both look nice and provide the same driving benefits so we have listed the main differences below:
Stick-on DSG and S tronic paddles
- Easy to install. Clean the stock paddle, peel off tape and stick on.
- Not permanent and easy to return to stock.
- More affordable.
Replacement DSG and S tronic paddles
- Removes the light up functionality of the + and -
- More expensive.
- Slightly longer installation.
- More permanent modification.
In the end, it depends on how much you are willing to spend and how handy you are with your car. Both will provide the much needed reach for when you're needing to shift through those corners.