AMG Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters (V2)
They are also super easy to install with the supplied double-sided adhesive. Just clean the area, stick them on and enjoy the drive. The paddles perfectly align over your stock paddle shifters resulting in a snug and secured fit.
- Fits all current generation AMG's with UP/DOWN engraving including:
- A45/A45s AMG W176/W177 (2015-2021)
- CLA45/CL45s AMG C117/C118 (2015-2021)
- C43 AMG W205 (2017-2021)
- C63/C63s AMG W205 (2015-2021)
- CLS53 AMG C257 (2018-2021)
- CLS63 AMG C218/C257 (2014-2020)
- E43 AMG W213 (2016-2018)
- E53 AMG W213 (2018-2020)
- E63/E63s AMG W213 (2016-2020)
- G63 AMG W463 (2019-2020)
- GLA45 AMG X156/H247 (2015-2021)
- GLB35 AMG X247 (2019-2021)
- GLB45 AMG X247 (2019-2021)
- GLC43 AMG X253/C253 (2015-2020)
- GLC63/GLC63s AMG X253/C253 (2015-2020)
- GLE63 AMG W167 (2015-2020)
- S65 AMG W222 (2016-2017)
- AMG GT/GTC/GTS/GTR (2017-2020)
- See paddle shifters in image below to confirm fitment.
- Left and right side paddle shifters
- Double-sided 3M adhesive
Unsure whether these will fit your car? Send a photo of your paddles to email@example.com and we'll confirm fitment as soon as possible.
Paddle Shifter Extension Installation
Paddle shifters with double-sided adhesive:
- Align your new paddles over your stock paddles to confirm fitment first,
- If they fit, clean the surface of your OEM paddles and let dry,
- Peel back the double-sided adhesive off your new paddles,
- Align and hold down firmly for 30 seconds,
- Repeat for other side.
Here's a guide showing how to install your paddle shifters: [DSG Paddles Installation]
Paddle shifters with grub screws:
- Ensure all screws are sitting in the new paddle but not fully engaged
- Align the new paddle over your OEM paddle and tighten each of the screws. The screws only need to be tightened enough to grasp the paddle, not to dig into it.
- Repeat for other side.
Full replacement paddle shifters:
Tools required: Long nose pliers.
Time required: 3 minutes.
Step 1: Turn your steering wheel upside down and locate the pin underneath your OEM paddle shifter.
Step 2: Gently pull out and remove the paddle shifter pin using a pair of long nose pliers.
Step 3: Gently wriggle off the OEM paddle and replace with your new aluminum paddle then reinstall the pivot pin and push it all the way in.
Step 4: Repeat for the other side. Done!
Steering Wheel Cover Installation:
Here's a quick video showing how to install a steering wheel cover on a VW MK7 GTI. The same installation steps apply to all makes and models.
We offer fully customized Alcantara, suede, leather steering wheel covers with any color stitching and 12 o'clock markers.
Product is awesome looks so nice on the wheel. However shippin took nearly a month and a half. I live in Canada.