Audi Aluminum Paddle Shifters (V1)
- READ THE AUDI FITMENT GUIDE HERE FIRST. BELOW IS A ROUGH GUIDE ONLY.
- Fits most pre-2013 Audi and SEAT models. See image below to confirm fitment.
- Available in brushed silver and black.
- 3M adhesive supplied.
- *Product photos above show the V2 wheel - these paddles do not fit this wheel.*
Unsure whether these will fit your car? Read the fitment guide here or send a photo of the back of your paddles to us in the online chat.
Paddle Shifter Extension Installation
Paddle shifters with double-sided adhesive:
- Align your new paddles over your stock paddles to confirm fitment first,
- If they fit, clean the surface of your OEM paddles and let dry,
- Peel back the double-sided adhesive off your new paddles,
- Align and hold down firmly for 30 seconds,
- Repeat for other side.
Here's a guide showing how to install your paddle shifters: [DSG Paddles Installation]
Paddle shifters with grub screws:
- Ensure all screws are sitting in the new paddle but not fully engaged
- Align the new paddle over your OEM paddle and tighten each of the screws. The screws only need to be tightened enough to grasp the paddle, not to dig into it.
- Repeat for other side.
Full replacement paddle shifters:
Tools required: Long nose pliers.
Time required: 3 minutes.
Step 1: Turn your steering wheel upside down and locate the pin underneath your OEM paddle shifter.
Step 2: Gently pull out and remove the paddle shifter pin using a pair of long nose pliers.
Step 3: Gently wriggle off the OEM paddle and replace with your new aluminum paddle then reinstall the pivot pin and push it all the way in.
Step 4: Repeat for the other side. Done!
Steering Wheel Cover Installation:
Here's a quick video showing how to install a steering wheel cover on a VW MK7 GTI. The same installation steps apply to all makes and models.
We offer fully customized Alcantara, suede, leather steering wheel covers with any color stitching and 12 o'clock markers.
came on time and work great
Very high quality and they look Great! I use my paddles every day now!!
Very happy with my purchase and the service from DSG.
Super pleased with my purchase! Arrived in a little over 1 week all the way from Australia. Packaged really well. They make changing gear using the paddles a dream. Also because of the extended reach the actuation is slightly lighter feeling which I like. If there was one tiny downside it would be the bulk of the paddles now interferes slightly with one of the light stalks but it's only occasionally and it dose not affect performance in anyway. Some people won't like it but for me personally I'm not at all bothered as the pros far outweigh the negatives!