Audi Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters (V3)
- Fits most 2014 - 2017 RS models.
- RS3, RS4, RS5, RS6, RS7 and more.
- RS6 and RS7 can have V2 or V3 paddles.
- Fits most 2014 - 2017 S models:
- S models can have either V2 or V3 paddles.
- See image below to confirm fitment.
- Available in black or red.
- 3M double-sided adhesive supplied.
Unsure whether these will fit your car? Send a photo of the back of your paddles to email@example.com or @dsgpaddles on Instagram, and we'll confirm fitment within 12 hours.
Paddle Shifter Extension Installation
Paddle shifters with double-sided adhesive:
- Align your new paddles over your stock paddles to confirm fitment first,
- If they fit, clean the surface of your OEM paddles and let dry,
- Peel back the double-sided adhesive off your new paddles,
- Align and hold down firmly for 30 seconds,
- Repeat for other side.
Here's a guide showing how to install your paddle shifters: [DSG Paddles Installation]
Paddle shifters with grub screws:
- Ensure all screws are sitting in the new paddle but not fully engaged
- Align the new paddle over your OEM paddle and tighten each of the screws. The screws only need to be tightened enough to grasp the paddle, not to dig into it.
- Repeat for other side.
Full replacement paddle shifters:
Tools required: Long nose pliers.
Time required: 3 minutes.
Step 1: Turn your steering wheel upside down and locate the pin underneath your OEM paddle shifter.
Step 2: Gently pull out and remove the paddle shifter pin using a pair of long nose pliers.
Step 3: Gently wriggle off the OEM paddle and replace with your new aluminum paddle then reinstall the pivot pin and push it all the way in.
Step 4: Repeat for the other side. Done!
Steering Wheel Cover Installation:
Here's a quick video showing how to install a steering wheel cover on a VW MK7 GTI. The same installation steps apply to all makes and models.
We offer fully customized Alcantara, suede, leather steering wheel covers with any color stitching and 12 o'clock markers.
I finally got these after 44 days in transit from Australia to the US. DSG sent them out the day after I ordered. Considering the current situation I'm not bothered. Just be aware that shipping takes a long time. Product was as advertised and fit perfectly.
Also, they changed their paddle naming system mid-shipment. When I ordered these they were called the V4, now they are the V3. Same product. That's why the review below me references the V4.
Audi Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters for S and RS (V4)