VW Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters (SE7EN)
- Fits MK7.5 Golf R / GTI / GTD / GTE / GLI
- Fits MK7 Golf R / GTI / GTD / GTE / GLI
- Fits facelift Scirocco R (2014+)
- Fits facelift Polo GTI (2014+)
- Fits R-line packages (2013+)
If your Volkswagen is not listed above, please check our other Volkswagen paddles which may fit your car.
- Left and right side paddle shifters
- 3M double-sided adhesive
Unsure whether these will fit your car? Send a photo of the back of your paddles to firstname.lastname@example.org or @dsgpaddles on Instagram, and we'll confirm fitment within 12 hours.
Paddle Shifter Extension Installation
Paddle shifters with double-sided adhesive:
- Align your new paddles over your stock paddles to confirm fitment first,
- If they fit, clean the surface of your OEM paddles and let dry,
- Peel back the double-sided adhesive off your new paddles,
- Align and hold down firmly for 30 seconds,
- Repeat for other side.
Here's a guide showing how to install your paddle shifters: [DSG Paddles Installation]
Paddle shifters with grub screws:
- Ensure all screws are sitting in the new paddle but not fully engaged
- Align the new paddle over your OEM paddle and tighten each of the screws. The screws only need to be tightened enough to grasp the paddle, not to dig into it.
- Repeat for other side.
Full replacement paddle shifters:
- Turn your steering wheel until it is upside down.
- Locate the pivot pin from the bottom of your OEM paddle shifter.
- Gently pull out and remove the OEM paddle shifter pivot pin using a pair of pliers.
- Gently wriggle off the OEM paddle and replace with your new aluminum paddle.
- Reinstall the pivot pin by inserting from the top and pushing down.
Steering Wheel Cover Installation:
Here's a quick video showing how to install a steering wheel cover on a VW MK7 GTI. The same installation steps apply to all makes and models.
We offer fully customized Alcantara, suede, leather steering wheel covers with any color stitching and 12 o'clock markers.
Great product !
The installation is straight forward, take of the cover for the adhesive, align and stick. They look great and somewhat match the VW accents on the dash, doors and shift knob. They have a great feel and greatly increase the range of use making the paddle shifters way more functional. As they stick over the originals, it also keeps the light up effect for the - and +.
The paddles are fantastic, greatly increase the general usability of the paddle gearbox on the steering wheel, keeping them within finger reach pretty much constantly.
More importantly than that, the service from Chris and his team at DSG Paddles is beyond reproach.
I had a small issue with one of the paddles, most likely a manufacturing issue from the supplier, and he was fantastic, had the whole lot sorted and replaced in a matter of days.
Could not recommend both this product and the business as a whole any higher.
Well made, very comfortable, and most of all look amazing on my golf r. I highly recommend them. Thanks again !