Porsche PDK Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters
They are also super easy to install with the supplied double-sided adhesive. Just clean the area, stick them on and enjoy the drive. The paddles perfectly align over your stock paddle shifters resulting in a snug and secured fit.
- 2016+ Porsche 911 Carrera / Turbo / GT3 (991.2)
- 2016+ Porsche Cayman & Boxster / S / GTS / GT4 (981 / 718)
- 2016+ Porsche Panamera (971)
- 2016+ Porsche Cayenne (958.2)
- 2015+ Porsche Macan
- All steering wheels that have the Sport Design 2 Steering Wheel with aluminum paddle shifters
- Does not fit the 2009-2015 PDK or 2019+ 992
- See image below to confirm fitment.
The shifter paddles mount to the backside of the OEM paddles and are attached using double sided 3M tape. The 3M tape we used is engineered exactly for this application and is laser cut for precise fitment. Once the tape is bonded, it is rigidly connected to the OEM paddles but the connection is not permanent, the paddles can be removed if need be.
- Left and right side paddle shifters
- Double-sided 3M adhesive
Unsure whether these will fit your car? Send a photo of your paddles to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll confirm fitment as soon as possible.
Paddle Shifter Extension Installation
Paddle shifters with double-sided adhesive:
- Align your new paddles over your stock paddles to confirm fitment first,
- If they fit, clean the surface of your OEM paddles and let dry,
- Peel back the double-sided adhesive off your new paddles,
- Align and hold down firmly for 30 seconds,
- Repeat for other side.
Here's a guide showing how to install your paddle shifters: [DSG Paddles Installation]
Paddle shifters with grub screws:
- Ensure all screws are sitting in the new paddle but not fully engaged
- Align the new paddle over your OEM paddle and tighten each of the screws. The screws only need to be tightened enough to grasp the paddle, not to dig into it.
- Repeat for other side.
Full replacement paddle shifters:
Tools required: Long nose pliers.
Time required: 3 minutes.
Step 1: Turn your steering wheel upside down and locate the pin underneath your OEM paddle shifter.
Step 2: Gently pull out and remove the paddle shifter pin using a pair of long nose pliers.
Step 3: Gently wriggle off the OEM paddle and replace with your new aluminum paddle then reinstall the pivot pin and push it all the way in.
Step 4: Repeat for the other side. Done!
Steering Wheel Cover Installation:
Here's a quick video showing how to install a steering wheel cover on a VW MK7 GTI. The same installation steps apply to all makes and models.
We offer fully customized Alcantara, suede, leather steering wheel covers with any color stitching and 12 o'clock markers.